The first four polls are complete. There have been many announcements of late, so another poll might be in order.
There are two questions to raise this time:
- When will the 787 fly?
- Will Boeing deliver the 787?
The second question, hopefully, is unnecessary, yet, at this point, obtaining opinions about the matter may be interesting. Why opinions? As we are outside and are only dealing with information released by Boeing, what facts do we have to go by that we can believe? And, this question has been asked in other forums.
Usual poll etiquette assumed; polls are oriented toward information and not mis / dis-information.
- A casual user cannot double vote on any poll. But, there is no guard against intentional duplicate votes by those who know how.
- There is no consistency checking between polls.
- There is no meta-information about who votes or why.
- There is no current correlation between the polls, however the 'role' poll allows some indication of interest.