The first five polls have been complete for some time; this blog has been taking a greater look at financial engineering than at product engineering; but, recent developments suggest that there ought to be a better balance and that another poll might be in order.
There are several questions to raise this time around.
- Is the 787 program too scattered to be effective?
- Is the IAM strike convenient to the 787 program?
- When will the 787 deliver?
- Will delays cause reversal of 787 orders?
Lessons learned: we'll have to attempt this at some time.
Remember to support bet2give; their poll is Test flight in 2008. See the list of Flightglobal polls related to the 787; the latest asks about the IAM strike (53% agreeing with the strike).
Usual poll etiquette assumed; polls are oriented toward information and not mis / dis-information.
- A casual user cannot double vote on any poll. But, there is no guard against intentional duplicate votes by those who know how.
- There is no consistency checking between polls.
- There is no meta-information about who votes or why.
- There is no current correlation between the polls, however the 'role' poll allows some indication of interest.
01/20/2013 -- Change link for bet2give.